University of San Diego Law School – Procopio International Tax Institute Conference to be Held October 19-20, 2009
11 July 2009
Author: John Dorsey | Filed under: Tax
The University of San Diego Law School – Procopio International Tax Institute Conference will be held October 19-20, 2009, at the law school’s lovely campus in San Diego.
- international tax problems in times of economic crises (cross border bad debts, etc.)
- current developments in Mexico’s REFIPREs cases (Televisa, Pepsi, etc.)
- global tax efficiency and wealth preservation in risky times (transferring devalued assets, etc.)
- U.S. international tax in the Obama era
- international tax audits and enforcing cross-border tax claims
- current issues – cross-border maquiladora operations with a cheap peso
- Obama initiatives – the future of international tax
- off-shore compliance initiatives – current and future trends
The conference agenda includes speakers from both government and private practice.
Disclosure: Mexico Law Blog is a sponsor of this conference.